latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Block canceling a previous subscription

Home Forums Community Forum Block canceling a previous subscription

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Nov 14th, 2012 at 8:38 pm #31641

I understand that S2 can not support multiple subscriptions, what I want to do until the new s2 comes out (do we have a date yet) is to at least have the checkout piece work by not canceling the previous subscriber ID from paypal and hand manage the monthly piece.

Is there a hack to block the canceling of the previous subscription when someone checks out with a different subscription?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Nov 15th, 2012 at 8:38 am #31676

Hi Marlin.

You’d need to hack s2Member, I’m not sure where, though.

If you used a button without integrating it with s2Member, the old former subscr. ID would not be removed, but not access would be give either. So that’s not very helpful, unless you manage the new paid access manually.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.