latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Browse member, summerize error?

Home Forums Community Forum Browse member, summerize error?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 7:16 am #14063
buki
Username: csaba.bukszegi

Hi!

I made 51 levels, and i saw this:
Subscribers (90) | s2Member Level 1 (55) | s2Member Level 3 (12) | s2Member Level 5 (3) | s2Member Level 30 (12) | s2Member Level 50 (3)

But it’s not correct, because i do not have any 3lvl and 5lvl user, just 30lvl (12) and 50lvl (3)
I saw the error, but, how can i fix it?

Thx

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 7:49 am #14175
Staff Member

Hi there. Thanks for reporting this important issue.

While I’m not aware of any bug that would cause this, we’ll be happy to investigate it for you. Please submit a Dashboard login and FTP access to your server through our private contact form. Please make sure the installation that you submit, is running s2Member only, with a default installation of WordPress (i.e. no other plugins with potential conflicts).

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 8:38 pm #14214
buki

Hi Jason,

…Important… :S
Please help me, how can i make a real user statistic. Who, when, which is on lvl and daily, weekly etc.?
Because we try make it from the members browser’s information. ( not too accurate :( )
Well we need to gauge our users’ moves…

Thx

Posted: Wednesday May 23rd, 2012 at 1:40 am #14276

I know there are stats plugins for WordPress, not sure how much data info collect or provide. Have you tried looking at those?

If you used something like Google Analytics, you’d need to customize it so the role is tracked too, but I don’t know about that to be of any help. :/

Posted: Wednesday May 23rd, 2012 at 8:57 pm #14375
buki

Hi Cristián,

I need an accurate list to check the pay-off. But the wordpress stats not enough accurate and google analytics do not do that.
I’m afraid of i have to make this with php/sql on a separate table. :)

Thx

Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 7:08 am #14461

Cool.

In case it’s of any help, I’ve heard very good things about this self-hosted tracking solution: Prosper202. Maybe you can customize it to do what you want, saving you from writing the whole thing. http://prosper.tracking202.com/apps/

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Friday May 25th, 2012 at 12:17 am #14525
buki

Thank You!

I’ll try that. :)

Posted: Friday May 25th, 2012 at 3:16 pm #14622

Cool. :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.