latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Buddypress 1.6 Yay or Nay?

Home Forums Community Forum Buddypress 1.6 Yay or Nay?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 6th, 2012 at 8:02 am #21213
Robert Funge
Username: godrob

Hi Chaps,

Buddypress 1.6 is out today! – Yay!!!

http://buddypress.org/2012/08/buddypress-1-6-is-now-available/

Just want to make sure that S2Member v120703 is compatible before upgrading? If not, any ideas when a new release will be available?

Many thanks
Rob.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Robert Funge.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 7th, 2012 at 3:51 am #21332

Hi Rob.

I haven’t tested this myself, or heard from Jason confirming it.

It may be best to make a copy of your site in a test server and test this yourself, see if it seems to be working fine. Or wait for other users to report their experience.

I’ll let you know if I hear anything about it. :)

Posted: Tuesday Aug 7th, 2012 at 7:26 am #21355

There seems to be a fatal error at the moment which I have detailed here: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/buddypress-1-6-errors/

Posted: Wednesday Aug 8th, 2012 at 11:19 am #21522
Robert Funge
Username: godrob

Cristián, can you ask Jason to confirm please? Not sure if Laurie’s issue above is specific to his environment or whether S2 is not compatible. I’m reluncant to upgrade to BuddyPress 1.6 until I get the officially word that the latest release of S2Member is compatible.

Many thanks
Rob.

Posted: Thursday Aug 9th, 2012 at 4:26 am #21599

I emailed Jason and will let you know when I hear back from him.

By the way, Laurie’s problem seems to have been related to insufficient RAM and it seems to be have been sorted out. I don’t know if other problems have come up. Laurie?

Posted: Thursday Aug 9th, 2012 at 5:07 am #21608

Nothing yet Cristian – I’m yet to go live but my dev environment is running fine so far.

Posted: Friday Aug 10th, 2012 at 5:26 am #21681

Good. :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.