latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

BuddyPress conflict? Can't Add Group Members

Home Forums Community Forum BuddyPress conflict? Can't Add Group Members

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Gary 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 20th, 2013 at 5:07 pm #59728
Gary
Username: gbthomas66

I’ve searched around an haven’t been able to find any similar issue.

I’m using latest versions of s2member (v130816), BuddyPress (1.8.1), and bbPress (2.4).
WordPress v. 3.6.1

I’ve created a group and want to add members (as an administrator). There is a section on the group page that says to “Start typing a name…”. When I do that, it seems to be searching my database, but it only drops down empty parentheses (see top image). The number of empty parentheses matches the number of members that meet the criteria.

If I deactivate s2member, the dropdown works just fine and I can add the member(s). See bottom image.

I’m perplexed. Any thoughts?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.