latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Buddypress CSS fixes

Home Forums Community Forum Buddypress CSS fixes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 6th, 2012 at 6:55 pm #4180

Hi,

I use s2member with s2clean and have recently integrated buddypress. I’ve fix some very frustrating css issues and thought I would post the fixes that worked for me. These fixes come with no warranty. I would rate my skills as high beginner/low intermediate. I used firebug and the google machine for these fixes.

Post Button disappears (the issue is that the height is set to 0 for some unknown reason)

#whats-new-options {
overflow: auto;
height: 45px; 
}

Everything Drop Down drifts too far to the right

div.item-list-tabs ul li.last select {
    margin: 15px;
    max-width: 175px;

Sidebar Under Content (the issue was obviously the content width, but just changing the width did nothing, there was a padding issue that was blocking custom width css from being implemented.)

#content {padding-right: 15px;}
#content {
float: left;
width: 575px;
}

I also had the issue with the comment button returning a 404 error. That was a php fix, if anyone needs that let me know.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 8th, 2012 at 11:23 am #4460
Staff Member

Excellent. Thanks for sharing this!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.