latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Bug report: Checkboxes ( multi-option )

Home Forums Community Forum Bug report: Checkboxes ( multi-option )

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 2nd, 2012 at 11:52 pm #9845

Firstly I absolutely love this plugin,

I think it may be a very small bug you may want to know about.

When the email goes out with the details collected from the checkbox in a custom signup field there is extra code being sent with the email message.

ie
If someone selected NSW from a checkbox for which State they are from it arrives via email like this:
State: a:1:{i:0;s:3:”NSW”;}

When I used Radio Buttons (multiple options) with exactly the same setups instead it arrived as it should have like this
State: NSW

I hope that helps.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 3rd, 2012 at 6:25 am #9860

Thanks Tony.

It’s not ideal, but it isn’t a bug either, that’s the way Jason coded it for custom fields with multiple values possible. We’re working on improving it.

Thanks for reporting it. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.