latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Bug with bbPress 2.3 and BuddyPress 1.7?

Home Forums Community Forum Bug with bbPress 2.3 and BuddyPress 1.7?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 17th, 2013 at 2:27 pm #47687
eBierek
Username: eBierek

Hi,

I have been debugging during the day and have come to a conclusion that S2Member is causing a bug with the new versions of bbPress and BuddyPress?

I’m running WP 3.5.1, bbPress 2.3 and BuddyPress 1.7, S2M Version 130406. As soon as I activate S2Member plugin I get the errors “bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init().”

When I deactivate S2M plugin site runs with no errors. Would you please check this asap as I’m using this setup on a page launching this friday.

Might help? http://buddypress.org/support/topic/debug-error-bp_setup_current_user-was-called-incorrectly/

Thank you in advance,
E

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 18th, 2013 at 12:02 am #47739
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

I’m running WP 3.5.1, bbPress 2.3 and BuddyPress 1.7, S2M Version 130406. As soon as I activate S2Member plugin I get the errors “bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init().”

– Does this problem occur only with BuddyPress, or with bbPress, or when both are running?
– Is there any more information that the error provides, such as what line in the code this is occuring on?
– Have you been able to recreate this issue in a clean installation of WordPress?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.