latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Bulk run API / Notifications ?

Home Forums Community Forum Bulk run API / Notifications ?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 7:57 am #43875

The current setup

With the API / Notifications i both put and remove users from my Msql server with a API setup there

When a customer pay’s hes account will be setup on the server

url?create&auth=XXX=%%user_login%%&p=%%subscr_id%%

And when the customer gets downgraded from paying it will remove the user

url?delete&auth=XXX=%%user_login%%

The issue

Due to some miss configuration some of the customer deleting have failed. So today i have 35% more active account’s in my DB then i have active customers and i need to fix this.

The question

Is there any way i can get S2 members to execute an api notification for all current active members ? If that’s possible i can just empty my DB and re populate it with just the current active customers.

There must be a way, Can’t really do this one by one !

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 7th, 2013 at 11:28 am #43964

Any answer to this ?

Posted: Friday Mar 8th, 2013 at 8:10 am #44072

Hi Mathias.

Is there any way i can get S2 members to execute an api notification for all current active members ?

No, the notification fires when it happens.

If that’s possible i can just empty my DB and re populate it with just the current active customers.

About removing users in bulk, the WP Users list lets you select them and then remove them in one go. Use the “Bulk Actions” dropdown, select “remove” and click “Apply”. If you need to have more users displayed in the same page, you can adjust it from the Screen Options tab in the top-right corner. [hilite path]WP Admin -> Users[/hilite]

Are users being added and removed from the same WordPress installation where s2Member is? If so, the user removal could be handled by s2Member with the Auto EOT Behavior setting. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.