latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Button code still not working

Home Forums Community Forum Button code still not working

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Michael Burroughs 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 22nd, 2013 at 2:24 am #48072

I was going to reply to my existing thread, but it was closed. I’ve had an issue where the resulting html from the shortcode gets garbled when the page is parsed. I’ve disabled every plugin I can think of save s2member itself. I also know it is not the website theme because it has worked under this theme before. I really don’t know what to do and I can’t change the theme. Are there any plugins you can think of that may not like the paypal buttons? The plugins I have are as follows:
Add Multiple Users by HappyNuclear
Amazon S3 and CloudFront by Brad Touesnard
Better WP Security by Bit51
Google Analytics Dashboard by Carson McDonald
Google XML Sitemaps by Arne Brachhold
Local Spotlight by Martin Walker
Post Types Order by NSP Code
s2Member Framework 130406 + s2Member Pro by you
The Events Calendar by Modern Tribe
The Events Calendar PRO by Modern Tribe
Typekit Fonts for WordPress by OM4
Ultimate Coming Soon Page by SeedProd
User Role Editor by Vladimir Garagulya

The theme is GreenEarth by Goodlayers (Envato ThemeForest), WordPress 3.5.1 on CentOS (Bluehost)

This is what the code looks like after parsed in Chrome’s code inspector. Any ideas at all?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 22nd, 2013 at 7:03 pm #48125
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

This is what the code looks like after parsed in Chrome’s code inspector. Any ideas at all?

I’ve seen this before with some ThemeForest themes. It’s a bug that we’re working to get resolved. It’s injecting an HTML break (<br />) into s2Member’s Shortcodes. You can stop this from happening by wrapping the shortcode with [raw] tags.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 24th, 2013 at 2:50 pm #48302

Thank you! That actually worked.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.