latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

buttons generated @ paypal -Automatomatic

Home Forums Community Forum buttons generated @ paypal -Automatomatic

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  ekarma (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 1st, 2013 at 6:26 am #60048

I would like to create a button for my website so users can subscribe for a level 1 login using automatic billing. I see paypal has the feature “my customers choose their own maximum payment limits.” and would like to utilize this. I saw the post on “Using Buttons Generated @ PayPal.com” but can not seem to get it to work with his button. My user is not being sent an Email to sign up or being redirected.

Thank you!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Fredrik Noren.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Oct 7th, 2013 at 4:58 pm #60206

Hi Fredrik,

s2Member doesn’t directly support PayPal’s Automatic Billing feature, but the same basic functionality can be accomplished using s2Member Recurring Profiles and Subscriptions. Does this not achieve what you’re trying to do?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.