latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Buy Now Page Bundles emails

Home Forums Community Forum Buy Now Page Bundles emails

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Melissa Shanhun 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 10:32 pm #6628

Hi

I have a bundle of 3 pages that I am selling through 1 buy now button “Button Code Generator For Specific Post/Page Buttons”

The leading page access is fine, but purchasers are not receiving the emails for the other 2 pages.

Is there any way to fix this?

Also, if I send them a plain link to the page, are they able to access those pages if they have purchased? Or do they need the encoded link – how would I get them the links?

:) Mleissa

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 2nd, 2012 at 11:38 pm #7147

Anyone?

I have no idea how to get them access to the bundled pages!

Posted: Saturday Mar 3rd, 2012 at 12:00 am #7149
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

There isn’t a lot of documentation on this, however, just in testing I’ve noticed that once I click on a link I CAN visit any of those pages.

I believe the proper way to set this up (and why they call it a leading page) is that you should link to the other pages in your bundle from the leading page.

I tested this with some pages that were in my main menu and I was locked out until I generated a link. Once I clicked on the link, I was able to access all those pages.

Hope that helps.

Dave

EDIT: I would assume that’s why they only get one e-mail.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  David Welch.
Posted: Thursday Apr 26th, 2012 at 8:10 am #11926

Thanks! It seems you are right! :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.