latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can 3 fields be added to the membership dbase

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Can 3 fields be added to the membership dbase

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 1st, 2013 at 10:37 am #48917

Hi

1. At registration time i need 4 extra pieces of info stored to the member database.
Can this be done?

2. Also does member have access to amend / delete his membership details?

thanks
george

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 1st, 2013 at 9:41 pm #48968
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello George,

1. At registration time i need 4 extra pieces of info stored to the member database.
Can this be done?

Yes. Check under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields.

2. Also does member have access to amend / delete his membership details?

This is a feature that WordPress would control. And if I remember correctly, no he can’t. He can cancel his PayPal subscription if he has one, but he can’t delete his user account (again, if I remember correctly).

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.