latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How Can I Disable Automatic user Demotion

Home Forums Community Forum How Can I Disable Automatic user Demotion

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Dave Michaels 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Apr 21st, 2012 at 7:07 pm #11520

Greetings:

I am using S2M with WP and BuddyPress in a CRM environment. When I upload a .csv member database, S2M starts a Auto EOT demotion process that slowly demotes all our Expired members from S2M level 1 to Subscriber. We would like to disable this process, because apparently the demotion process also purges the Expire Date data for the demoted member, which is something we do not wish to have happen. We want to keep the full records of expired members, in case they re-subscribe after their Expire Date.

I have read Jason’s KB article on how to force a specific demotion role – if I can’t disable demotion, can I force a demotion of a level 1 user to level 1 (ie: no demotion)? Will that allow all data, including Expire Date, to remain in the “demoted” user record?

Please advise, thank you.

Dave

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Apr 21st, 2012 at 9:21 pm #11521

I found it – In S2M > PayPal Options > Automatic EOT Behavior. Thanks, anyway.

Dave

Posted: Sunday Apr 22nd, 2012 at 8:54 am #11549
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Dave,
I was gonna redirect you to there. :)

I’m glad you solved it, and I’m sorry I wasn’t able to help. :(

Posted: Sunday Apr 22nd, 2012 at 10:16 am #11557

Not a Problem, Eduan. I’m sure I’ll be back with more questions..

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.