latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can I not search this forum? Sandbox problem

Home Forums Community Forum Can I not search this forum? Sandbox problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 30th, 2012 at 6:46 pm #12249

I have a question that I would think has been answered but I can’t seem to figure out how to search this forum. Is there search capabilities that I’m not seeing?

I know you don’t support PayPal Sandbox but I did follow your video and for some reason I can’t log into the personal account when I click on my s2member created button. I can log on through PayPal Sandbox directly but not when I get to the checkout screen. Can someone help or direct me to help?

Thank you,
soon-to-be purchaser
John Taylor

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 5:31 am #12444
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

Hi John, I don’t know if this is still the case but sandbox used to require you to be logged in to your “business” account when testing…

Might be worth a try!

Posted: Wednesday May 9th, 2012 at 2:52 pm #13075

I wasn’t able to revisit this until today. It seems to be working now and yes, Epix, I did need to sign into my main sandbox account before completing the transaction. The problem I ran into today, I was already signed on as admin when the transaction completed so s2member errored saying I couldn’t change admin, which is good. Now my sandbox account has an error that I’m working on. Somehow it knows the prior transaction errored and won’t let me continue.

Posted: Saturday May 12th, 2012 at 6:55 am #13294

John, although s2Member supports PayPal’s Sandbox, I personally don’t recommend it because it’s not exactly the same as the actual service, and it has some extra problems of its own that you wouldn’t need to deal.

I suggest that you do real transactions for 1 cent in your tests and get it running that way, then just change the amount to what you’ll actually charge.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.