latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can I place registration form in sidebar?

Home Forums Community Forum Can I place registration form in sidebar?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Sep 20th, 2012 at 4:50 pm #25991

I am wondering if it is possible to place a registration form into a sidebar? Or do people always have to go to the wp-login.php?action=register page?

I see the Pro login plugin goes in the sidebar, but what if people are not members of the site yet?

I am using the free version of s2member now, but would upgrade to pro if this would work.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Sep 21st, 2012 at 9:36 am #26050
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Kim,

Check this article for a workaround to using the pro version: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Login Widgets

If the user isn’t logged in yet, then he will get the login fields, and below that there will be a register link, which would take them to wp-login.php?action=register, there really isn’t any workaround to this except using s2Member pro-forms I’m afraid.

If the user is already logged then you will see things like My account, logout etc.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Friday Sep 21st, 2012 at 10:12 am #26053

Thank you, Eduan. It answers my question completely. Very much appreciate you taking the time to answer.

Posted: Friday Sep 21st, 2012 at 11:59 am #26059
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad I was able to help Kim. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.