latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

can I serve PHP files inline onto a page?

Home Forums Community Forum can I serve PHP files inline onto a page?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Kirk Malay 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 6th, 2012 at 5:36 pm #21279
Kirk Malay
Username: kirkmalay

In the Pro version, can I serve PHP inline and have them show on the page rather than being sent to my download files, like I can with htm files? In the free version I have no problem with HTM files showing on the page but PHP always goes to my download folder. To see what I’ve tried see my post: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/can-i-load-php-files-inline/ Is there a way I’m not realizing?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 7th, 2012 at 7:39 am #21358

Hi Kirk.

I don’t know how to make the PHP files with the Download Protection. Wouldn’t it work to just use a regular WP page for that?

If it has to be a PHP file then, instead of having it in the s2member-files folder, leave it outside, but include WP into it so you can use conditionals to check the user’s access. Knowledge Base » Protecting Non-WordPress Content with s2Member

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Aug 7th, 2012 at 8:28 am #21366
Kirk Malay
Username: kirkmalay

Excellent. Ya, saw him touch on that in the videos but i started to get lost right about there. This opens up a whole new world.

Ya, using wp would work, but I have thousands of php files in many directories with scripts serving them up at various times of the year (guitar lessons). In addition to this I’m also attempting to do this all through a mobile app (so far so good).

Thanks so much, you save me a lot of time. Can’t wait to see s2member pro in action, hopefully soon. Hope to see s2member mobile?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.