latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can I set up Membership "Packages" and levels

Home Forums Community Forum Can I set up Membership "Packages" and levels

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  hbgi 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 1:50 pm #11279
hbgi
Username: hbgi

I use S2Member on one membership site I have. I am going to be setting up another site for a client and am considering using S2Member.

We will be selling “packages” of information.
For example:
Package A covers these topics
Package B covers these topics
Package C covers these topics

People may want to buy one or all the packages. However whatever package you buy, you can only access that package. So setting up “levels” of membership won’t work.

And they may buy Package A and then decide later to buy Package B.

Can S2Member be set up to accommodate that? And if so, how?

Thanks for your help.

Joanne

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 2:32 pm #11284
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello there, thanks for your inquiry.

What you describe is possible with s2Member Specific Post/Page Access Restrictions.

You can learn how to use them in this video:
Video » s2Member (Specific Posts/Pages)

You can find the restrictions options under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Specific Post/Page Access Restrictions.

And you can generate the PayPal buttons under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Specific Post/Page (Buy Now) Forms.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Friday Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:00 am #11376
hbgi
Username: hbgi

Thank you! I will look into that. I really like S2Member so I would prefer to use it.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.