latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can it be done? – Manually enter paypal price

Home Forums Community Forum Can it be done? – Manually enter paypal price

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  G S 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 5th, 2012 at 10:33 am #10150
G S
Username: einstein101

My client wants to be able to add a price in a text box for paypal — manually. Sometimes he discounts products over the phone and it would be helpful for him to add a price in this manner.

I copied the s2member code from an actual payment page on his site. However, it appears that the payment information such as the price is encrypted.

How do I allow him to manually change the “.ra” value or any of the values needed by paypal manually while using s2member to do its thing?

Thanks so much!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 5th, 2012 at 10:48 am #10152
Dale Jenik
Username: xichtus

Try to apply Donate button from Paypal button options. I hope it will help.

Posted: Thursday Apr 5th, 2012 at 11:05 am #10155
G S
Username: einstein101

I forgot to mention, I must use the s2member pro. I don’t see where that offers the donate. Is there one on the pro? Thanks so much for your ideas!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.