latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

can registration forms fill user details?

Home Forums Community Forum can registration forms fill user details?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 16th, 2013 at 2:08 pm #59622
Jeff Old
Username: visualapp

Hello,

I’m a new Pro user and need this functionality… When a user signs up on a registration form, I want custom fields of the form to populate their user personal details in WP.

For instance if there was a city or phone number field added to the registration form, I want the city/phone number to be in the User’s Personal Details.

Is this possible with s2member?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Sep 22nd, 2013 at 2:09 pm #59769

Hi this is the same thing i have been searching the forum for too have you found a way to do it?

Posted: Tuesday Sep 24th, 2013 at 8:19 am #59805

I don’t understand the question. The s2Member profile fields are in the user’s profile page. What do you mean by User’s Personal Details? Could you explain it a bit more, pointing me to the right place, and showing me a screenshot if possible? Thanks!

Posted: Wednesday Sep 25th, 2013 at 1:06 pm #59877
Jeff Old
Username: visualapp

I’ve discovered that the data that I was looking for (custom field from the registration form) is displayed whenever I go to Dashboard>Users.

However I was looking to be able to see the same data while using Events Manager Pro and viewing users who booked for an event.

If you click on a user name, then their WP personal details panel opens up and shows their information. The question is can I populate this area with information from the s2member registration form?

Posted: Thursday Sep 26th, 2013 at 8:29 am #59910

Ah, I see, that’s a page added by another plugin. Well, it is possible, you’d need to customize that plugin so it pulls the values from the s2Member fields.

Here’s a function you can use in your customization: http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/s2member/api_functions/package-functions/#src_doc_get_s2member_custom_fields%28%29

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.