latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can s2 deliver this desired Registration Flow

Home Forums Community Forum Can s2 deliver this desired Registration Flow

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Jez 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 16th, 2012 at 6:40 am #22187
Jez
Username: JustBecause

Hi all – very exited about the possibilities s2 can offer!

I’ve been researching the forums here, and not (yet) found the answer.
I’d love to pointed in the right direction – and I’m *just about* to purchase ;)

This is the Registration Flow I desire for my FREE MEMBERS:

Visitor on LandingPage -> Motivated by TeaserContent -> Enters EmailAddress -> Hits “Submit”-Button -> Sees Locked Content on same page

No redirect.
No email-checking.
Just gets to see hidden content as soon as ‘Submit’ occurs.

Any thoughts on this greatly appreciated!
Users hate another registration-twostep, and this is my proposed workaround.

Sure, they’ll get the all the signup blah (via MailChimp) but that is not neccessary at Point Of Contact.
Whether they follow-thru and become regd 0-Level members does not primarily concern me.
This does: they type in their email address -> they get instant access -> no hoop-jumping!

Thanks for your insights!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Jez.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Jez. Reason: Found a *similar* plugin for Wishlist that demonstrates what I mean - but the site makes my eyes bleed ; http://wishlistregistrationwidget.com/

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.