latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can S2 help me do this…?

Home Forums Community Forum Can S2 help me do this…?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 1st, 2012 at 11:47 am #6904

Hello friends!

Here’s what I want to do, can s2 help me do it, if so, how?

I want to create a membership site using WPMU to sell templated websites to a certain niche market for either a fixed dollar amount (one shot deal) or a monthly/yearly plan. Once the client has paid, they get to choose their template, things get setup and they’re up and going. I want this process to be as painless as possible.

I’m not a techie, just a fella with an idea or three who is looking for a solution. Can you help me?

Cheers,
~!E

p.s. i am also under the impression from associates that a professional installation of S2 is available if needed, what’s the cost for that?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 2nd, 2012 at 4:04 am #7021

Hi Eros. :)

Sorry, s2Member doesn’t give that functionality, you can specify the number of blogs the user can create depending on the level you sold him, but it won’t manage the themes you sell him.

Not sure if this thread would help: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1414

We’re not offering professional installations for now, but you can find freelancers in sites like elance.com, odesk.com or jobs.wordpress.net.

I hope that helps.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.