latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

can s2Member accept donations for non-profits

Home Forums Community Forum can s2Member accept donations for non-profits

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 16th, 2012 at 12:58 pm #22259

We use Pay to accept donations already. I am looking for a plug-in that will make the process easier for users and be more attractive than just links on a page.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Aug 17th, 2012 at 8:17 am #22325
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Donald,

You may be able to integrate the PayPal Donation buttons with s2Member using this method. You could also accept ‘donations’ using the Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Specific Post/Page (Buy Now) Buttons and even set up a pay-what-you-want donation box.

Posted: Friday Aug 17th, 2012 at 9:15 am #22344

Raam,
Thanks for the response. Both links were instructive. I think it will work for us. Last question: can I do this with the ‘free’ version? Or, can I create a form to test in the free before I purchase the Pro version?

Posted: Saturday Aug 18th, 2012 at 6:24 am #22419

Hi Donald.

Yes, you can use them with free version of s2Member. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.