latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can S2Member Act like a Client Portal Site?

Home Forums Community Forum Can S2Member Act like a Client Portal Site?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Victoria Islas 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Oct 26th, 2012 at 1:35 am #29735
Tate Callum
Username: taterg

Hello great s2Member folks.

I am currently trying to use WP-Client as a client portal site, but their SUPPORT hasn’t been that great and I have yet to get the functionality that I am looking for so am asking here to see if s2Member can do this.

Basically, I need to have this functionality:

• Someone registers/subscribes and a page is created strictly for them. A manager or managers is assigned to the new subscriber by the admin of the website
  • The subscriber will have the ability to private message a manager that is assigned to them. Only the manager and the subscriber can see the private messages and communicate with each other
  • Managers will have access to a widget where they can post text, links, etc.. to that will only be specific to the subscriber that they are assigned to.
  • Can S2Member do this? If the premium feature can do this, that is fine, I would be happy to pay for a license if the functionality I am looking for is available.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    Author Replies
    Author Replies
    Posted: Tuesday Oct 30th, 2012 at 8:10 pm #30228

I am looking for a response for this same exact question. Hopefully you hear back from someone at S2!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.