latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can S2Member do this? (custom profiles)

Home Forums Community Forum Can S2Member do this? (custom profiles)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Dec 22nd, 2013 at 7:55 pm #62091
Garrett Fritz
Username: gweb89

Hi, i have s2member pro and i was wondering if it was capable to use it for a project where each user will have a page dedicated to them. The page will display they’re current campaigns and analytics for each campaign. It has nothing to do with membership levels because each user will have a different campaign. I was just wondering if this is going to be possible with S2member or will i need another solutions.

Thanks,
Garrett

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Dec 24th, 2013 at 10:10 am #62117
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

There will probably be some extra coding involved in this. However, S2member lets you add a “login url” instead of using a standard page. You can use _GET variables in the url to add a custom redirect hook.

That’s very general so if you need more info just post. However, that’s probably the way you will need to go.

Dave

Posted: Thursday Dec 26th, 2013 at 2:50 pm #62144

Can you provide an example or where to look for these redirect hooks for s2member? I’m looking at purchasing Pro but want to make sure it can handle what I need.

Posted: Saturday Dec 28th, 2013 at 11:59 am #62200
David Welch

I think there is a video about this somewhere, but here is a link to a brief description:

http://www.s2member.com/kb/customizing-your-lwp/#special-redirection-dynamics

Dave

Posted: Saturday Dec 28th, 2013 at 12:01 pm #62201
David Welch

I think this is the video that’s closest to what you are looking for:

http://www.s2member.com/videos/716DC24E7E347DC2/

Dave

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.