latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can S2Member PRO Do This?

Home Forums Community Forum Can S2Member PRO Do This?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 3:16 pm #5399
J H
Username: jhap

I just finished building my Buddypress site. I used S2Member Framework, but I am not able to do the following with it. Please tell me if I am able to achieve all of the following using S2Member PRO before I purchase it.

1. I do not want Buddypress’ “Name (required)” field to be editable. I installed S2Member, and created custom profile fields, and I was able to remove edit capabilities from them. However, members are still able to change that buddy press name field.

2. I do not want my homepage to have a blog feel. I want it to be a regular home page that I put text/ pictures on.

3. I would like a page dedicated to a member profile search. I want four search fields – First Name, Last Name, City, and State. I guess this would have to be tied into the S2Member plugin since I used it to add the additional profile fields First Name, Last Name, City, and State.

4. I would like for each member to have a photo gallery in their profile, but only an admin can add/delete pictures.

5. I would like an additional Activity tab where members only post pictures and a small comment, unlike their activity/timeline where they post anything they wish.

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 17th, 2012 at 12:46 am #5444

Hello J H.

Sorry, neither of those points is added by s2Member Pro. You can keep working with the framework and customize your WP installation with other plugins to add those features.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.