latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can s2member restrict pages after searches?

Home Forums Community Forum Can s2member restrict pages after searches?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Lucas Wall 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 6th, 2013 at 10:15 am #59202
Lucas Wall
Username: lwall

Hello,

I am new here. I checked several videos and read several posts. Moreover, I have the following question.

I am trying to migrate to s2member a SaaS website that should work like Carfax in the future: client buys “report(s)”.

It begins with an initial search and the client might get some initial data in exchange, (think about Carfax telling you there is information and you can actually get the report),

But if the client wants the full report, the client would has to pay.

Two questions:

1) Please, anyone with s2member experience. Correct me if I am wrong. I’d set-up a page where the client runs the initial search and then, if the client clicks on a ‘get report’ button, direct the client to a s2member controlled page.

2) Can s2member control if the client bought a package with 1 report, vs clients who bought packages with 3, 5, 10, etc.?

3) If I want some clients to have unrestricted/unlimited access, then I’d create a subscription level with, for example, 100,000 reports?

Thanks,

Lucas

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.