latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can s2Member show member profiles?

Home Forums Community Forum Can s2Member show member profiles?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Koff 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jan 21st, 2013 at 10:50 am #38584
Joe Jacobs
Username: joejacobs

Hi all,
This is a simple question. My apologies if it has been answered already in the forum, but I’ve searched and can’t find a direct answer. Does s2Member (either free or pro version) have the capability to view another member’s profile from the front end? I just want members to simply be able to click on another member’s name and see their profile.

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 2:12 pm #39201
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Joe,

I’m afraid s2Member doesn’t do this. It does allow the user to see his own profile and edit it, but it doesn’t allow it for other users I believe.

You would need to find another plugin that does this for you, for example make a list of all the users, and allow users to see the profiles of other users.

– Eduan

Posted: Sunday Mar 24th, 2013 at 6:01 pm #45604
Koff
Username: koff

Hej,

I am looking for the same thing.

Did you find any solution?

Thanks,

Koff

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.