latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

can s2members do this?

Home Forums Community Forum can s2members do this?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 13th, 2013 at 10:26 pm #44561
eric green
Username: shamguy4

so I am creating a site and maybe one day I will want to hide content from certain members.

But for now what i really want is for users that never get to see the backend.

I am using a dfferent plugin that allows users to post an article from the front end and such…(im creating a business directory via this method)
but they need to be logged in so I figured this looked like a good place for a plugin that allows logging in.

also I wanted that if a user wants to post an article they first must pay.
can I use s2member to do this? like make a page -they pay -then they make it to the next page where they can post. so its sort of like blocking content but not really…. just blocking a page where they can post.

it would be a one time fee each time.

can s2members do this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Mar 17th, 2013 at 4:58 pm #44997
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Eric,

s2Member can certainly do this.

can I use s2member to do this? like make a page -they pay -then they make it to the next page where they can post. so its sort of like blocking content but not really…. just blocking a page where they can post.

This is very easy to accomplish. You would just have the user pay for level 1 access and the page that allows the user to post would be protected at level 1.

it would be a one time fee each time.

However at this point it’s no longer possible without delving into some code. :/

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.