latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can you string multiple replacement codes?

Home Forums Community Forum Can you string multiple replacement codes?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 17th, 2013 at 2:15 pm #44991

Just wondering if anyone knows if you can string multiple replacement codes together using the Login Page re-direction url?

For example, could you create:
http://www.example.com/%%current_user_level%%-%%current_user_login%%-account-page

Where you could create a custom page based on both user level and number of logins?

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 12:12 pm #45053
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Frank,

What do you intend to do this for? I imagine it’s only for different content depending on the user’s access correct?

If that’s the case then you can simply use s2Member conditionals which would allow you to do the same but with only 1 page.

Check this article on s2Member simple conditionals:
Knowledge Base » Simple Shortcode Conditionals

You might also be interested in some things under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› PHP/API Constants in order to output some values that you want (username, amount of logins etc.).

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 8:55 pm #45091

I need to do this for conversion tracking. I want my tracking code to only track new signups based on unique urls. Since I can’t seem to edit the registration page to add in a tracking script, then my second choice is to create a new page that people only see the first time they login and use that to track a new sign up. I was going to use: %%current_user_login%% and create a page for 0 or 1 logins for that.

I was then thinking it would be neat to track each membership level so I wanted to combine %%current_user_login%% with %%current_user_level%%

Since I need this page url to be unique for my tracking code to work, I don’t think changing the content of the page will help.

Thanks Eduan!

Posted: Wednesday Mar 20th, 2013 at 8:29 pm #45263
Eduan
Username: Eduan

You can have users re-directed to a certain page only the first time they login. The pro version of s2Member allows you to send users to certain pages depending on which time this is they have logged-in. Would this work for you?

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.