latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

cancel subscription form within admin

Home Forums Community Forum cancel subscription form within admin

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 11th, 2012 at 8:25 pm #34314

Hi,
a few critical questions i’ve been researching about the plugin that is taking me a long time to figure out. i was hoping you could simply answer so i can make a decision to purchase a license.

with s2member pro using paypal pro.
can a user cancel or resume a subscription within the administration area or do they have to do it within paypal?
can a user change their payment recurring duration from monthly to yearly from within the admin panel? if not, what would be my alternative? cancelling the subscription and creating a new subscription? is there an automated way to do that?
can the admin cancel a subscription for a user?
is the expiry date for the user available?
is it possible to add an additional condition of a meta value for a user for the condition if a user logged in to validate the user?
is the user saved in the database the same way a normal wordpress user is saved? that way all the information is accessible and meta_values are accessible the same way?
how do i add more meta values like you did for postcode? if it’s complicated i suppose i could possibly redirect to a gravity form to fill up the details but i’d rather consolidate all the user information under the one form.

my content varies between some content remains on the site after a user expires and some becomes hidden.

when upgrading from single site license to unlimited do i just pay the difference?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 2:50 pm #34402
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

can a user cancel or resume a subscription within the administration area or do they have to do it within paypal?

s2Member has functionality to do this Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Billing Cancellation Forms

can a user change their payment recurring duration from monthly to yearly from within the admin panel? if not, what would be my alternative? cancelling the subscription and creating a new subscription? is there an automated way to do that?

Yes. You’ll just need to set up Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Billing Modification Forms.

can the admin cancel a subscription for a user?

You can cancel a suscription via PayPal, and then disable the user’s account by demoting them within the Admin panel.

is the expiry date for the user available?

Yes. You can find this within the user’s profile under Dashboard -> Users -> All Users.

is it possible to add an additional condition of a meta value for a user for the condition if a user logged in to validate the user?

Yes, absolutely. You’ll want to use Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals.

is the user saved in the database the same way a normal wordpress user is saved? that way all the information is accessible and meta_values are accessible the same way?

Yes. s2Member uses the standard WordPress Roles and Capabilities framework for all it’s user processes.

how do i add more meta values like you did for postcode? if it’s complicated i suppose i could possibly redirect to a gravity form to fill up the details but i’d rather consolidate all the user information under the one form.

I believe you need Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields.

when upgrading from single site license to unlimited do i just pay the difference?

Yes. The difference is paid to upgrade to unlimited-site.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.