latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Cancellation button problem

Home Forums Community Forum Cancellation button problem

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Oct 26th, 2012 at 4:05 pm #29869

Hi,

The Paypal cancellation button (unsubscribe) with paypal is not quite working correctly. what it did was refund the $29.95 initial payment and end term right away. What it should do is leave original payment alone and then simply stop recurring billing right? what could wrong?

thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Oct 27th, 2012 at 7:59 am #29914

Hi Jeremy.

I’ll email Jason to ask about that, since I’d assume the same you said. Knowing PayPal, though, I wouldn’t be too surprised if what you experienced is their expected behavior.

This is all on their side, s2Member just gives a link to go cancel, but nothing else. You should ask PayPal support about it, to confirm if that’s the expected behavior.

Posted: Saturday Oct 27th, 2012 at 8:02 am #29915
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread.

What was the original payment for exactly?
Was it for X number of days/weeks/months/years?
Was that initial term completed prior to the cancellation taking place?
If you can post the original s2Member PayPal Button Shortcode the customer used to purchase, that would be great.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.