latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

cancelled level 4 member still has access

Home Forums Community Forum cancelled level 4 member still has access

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 25th, 2012 at 3:26 am #9028
Rose
Username: rlprod

Hi,
I am running final testing with WordPress/S2 Pro with Paypal business standard. I setup a level 4 member with a friend using Paypal. The signup with express checkout and accessing the site worked without a hitch.

Now, I cancelled the membership from Level 4 and the login/password is still active. I checked the user level and the friend did get demoted to Level 0, however I disabled Free Subscriber. What am I missing so this doesn’t happen?

Since I disabled Free Members, if a paid subscriber cancels, how can stop access? I sure hope I do not have to manually delete members in WordPress user settings. What can I do to insure no access to cancelled subscriptions?

Thanks!
Rose

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Mar 25th, 2012 at 5:38 am #9035

Hi Rose.

The Open Registration setting prevents free registrations from happening, but doesn’t touch demotions of paid users to Level 0.

The default behavior for end-of-term is to demote the user, but you can set it to delete his account too.
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.