latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Cancelled profiles not demoted, how to audit?

Home Forums Community Forum Cancelled profiles not demoted, how to audit?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Alex Koloskov 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Dec 18th, 2013 at 10:57 pm #62041

I’ve noticed that sometimes cancelled profile not getting demoted after 30 days (I have monthly recurring payments plan).
Usually S2member demotes it, but sometimes not…
And now I found quite a few profiles like this, maybe 50-100. Is there a way to run audit program (or create it?) to check profiles with PayPal and demote if needed?
I use payPal Pro payments , as well as have many profiles set on “just” a paypal.
Please suggest the best way to find out dropped profiles. The only thing I see if to go manually check every user, and this seems to be insane..
Thank you!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Dec 19th, 2013 at 1:04 pm #62047

BTW, I’ve checked WP cron, and i see ws_plugin__s2member_auto_eot_system__schedule task running every 10 minutes.
So, it must be checking status of the subscription, right? Wondering why it do not demote uses with cancelled profile 2-3 months ago?

I really need a solution, please get back to to me:)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.