latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Cannot add Custom Registration/Profile Fields

Home Forums Community Forum Cannot add Custom Registration/Profile Fields

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 20th, 2012 at 10:47 am #8606
Jose Cajide
Username: jrcajide

Hi everybody.
I upgraded to pro version today and I’ve found that in (Admin) s2Member® General Options the place where some kind of form should appear and let me add the custom registration forms is empty.
I tried in explorer, firefox and chrome but it seems not to be a browser problem.
Screenshot

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 20th, 2012 at 11:47 am #8613
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Jose, thanks for your inquiry.

Could you please start by doing a theme and plugin incompatibility issue? This problem is most probably caused by a plugin or theme incompatibility.

Simply disable all plugins except s2Member and see if it works, if it doesn’t then change back to the default WordPress theme (TwentyEleven) and see if it works.

If it doesn’t work after that you can enable your plugins and go back to your theme, and please post back telling us it didn’t work.

Thanks, and I hope this helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Mar 20th, 2012 at 1:41 pm #8629
Jose Cajide

Hi Eduán.
I have deactivated all my plugins and change to default theme and still doesn’t work.
I also have a local installation of wordpress for testing. If I clean install free S2 from wp plugin repository the appereance of admin section is different. While in this all the pages include collapsable tabs by sections, the other shows a long page with all the configurable options.
It is as if they were different versions of S2.

My online installation screenshot

My local installation screenshot

All have the same versions:

Version: 120309
Stable tag: 120309

Posted: Tuesday Mar 20th, 2012 at 4:52 pm #8645
Jose Cajide

Solved!
looking at the source code, I realised there was a mistake in the url for css of S2 due that I have set my blog url to xxx.com/_index.php
This worked fine but S2 doesn’t use this param to ser the url to the css.

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Jose Cajide.
Posted: Tuesday Mar 20th, 2012 at 5:43 pm #8652
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Excellent!

Thanks for reporting back! Glad you could solve your problem. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.