latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Cannot change Membership Options page setting

Home Forums Community Forum Cannot change Membership Options page setting

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Dec 27th, 2012 at 9:51 am #35543
dave101
Username: dhakes

Hi,

While building my membership site, I created a “Coming Soon” page and pointed the Membership Options setting to it.

Now I’m ready to launch and have built a sales page that I want to use, but I’ve found that s2Member will not update the Membership Options setting to point to it.

Each time I go back into General Options, the Memb. Opt. setting is “Select” (I had previously unpublished the Coming Soon page to try to get S2Member to “forget” the setting). The desired page is set as the WordPress front page. In Edit Page, that page is not protected and it also does not have the s2Member “This is your Membership Options page” badge.

Is there another setting somewhere that must be changed? Any ideas on how to get s2Member to acknowledge and remember my setting?

For what it’s worth, I’m using OptimizePress on the site too.

Thanks for your help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Dec 28th, 2012 at 9:53 am #35612
dave101
Username: dhakes

It turns out my attempt at changing the Membership Options change was caught by my “WP Firewall 2” plugin as a suspicious operation. I was able to make the change once I whitelisted the IP I am working from.

That leads to another question, but I’ll ask that separately.

Posted: Friday Dec 28th, 2012 at 5:51 pm #35666
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad you were able to solve the problem Dave. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.