latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Cannot change colours Login / registration

Home Forums Community Forum Cannot change colours Login / registration

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 6:05 am #28499

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 6:48 am #28652

Hi Paul.

Could you please show me a screenshot of the panel with your customizations? I’d like to try reproducing this. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Registration Design[/hilite]

Thanks!

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 10:05 pm #29089

Hi

the images are to be found here www . measuremyself.com /projectx/aamember-question/

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 10:16 pm #29090

Another thing (that might be linked) is that every little help question mark on the s2 member forms does not resolve

Posted: Saturday Oct 20th, 2012 at 9:15 am #29136

Thanks Paul.

I don’t see the color settings in that screenshot, though. Those are the ones you’re having trouble with, right? Could you please add a screenshot of that, please? Thanks!

By the way, the URL for the logo’s link is that of the logo’s image, instead of a page. You may want to fix that.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.