latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can't export to CSV –

Home Forums Community Forum Can't export to CSV –

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Sep 26th, 2012 at 8:43 am #26560

When I try to export to CSV – in either of the two format options – an error results:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php:1) in /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php on line 239

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php:1) in /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php on line 240

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php:1) in /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php on line 241

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php:1) in /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php on line 242

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php:1) in /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php on line 243

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php:1) in /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php on line 244

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php:1) in /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php on line 245

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php:1) in /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php on line 246

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php:1) in /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php on line 247

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php:1) in /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php on line 249
“ID”,”Username”,”Password”,”First Name”,”Last Name”,”Display Name”,”Email”,”Website”,”Role”,”Custom Capabilities”,”Registration Date”,”First Payment Date”,”Last Payment Date”,”Auto-EOT Date”,”Custom Value”,”Paid Subscr. ID”,”Paid Subscr. Gateway” “1”,”amdi9600″,””,””,””,”amdi9600″,”enquiries@amdis.co.uk”,””,”administrator”,””,”09/24/2012″,””,””,””,””,””,””

(all member details published after this and redacted for privacy)

Please advise on how to rectify this error.

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Sep 26th, 2012 at 4:19 pm #26616

I’ve now spent 48 hours – wasted – trying to use this plugin to import 400 members into a website. So far I’ve had to transcode a standard CSV file to your unique CSV format, alter the site login system to avoid conflicts and now the plugin won’t export so I can see the sequence of fields. Since every field has to be in perfect sequence to import via your import system, this renders it impossible to import from a CSV. Other CSV export plugins won’t see the S2 custom fields. Please can you get back to me with a fix or I’ll have no option but to ask for a refund. For a premium plugin this is too much like working on a beta.

Posted: Wednesday Sep 26th, 2012 at 6:57 pm #26625
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Could you try this script? Just put it inside your main WordPress directory, and open it in a browser, and check what the results are.

If it gives you a PASS in everything, then the next thing to try is to change your theme to the default one (TwentyEleven). And if that doesn’t work then deactivate all your plugins except s2Member, and try again. This problem is not in the default installation of s2Member (the default being clean WordPress install and s2Member).

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 7:19 am #26676

Hi Tom.

headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/25/9895025/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/exports-in.inc.php:1)

That’s odd, have you modified exports-in.inc.php at all? It seems you have a space or linebreak before the opening PHP tag. Could you upload a new copy of the file from your s2Member Pro zip file? You shouldn’t be getting that error, and I couldn’t reproduce it.

Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 10:42 am #26703

Stunning Cristián. That works. Many thanks. I’ve noticed however that some custom field are not exporting – although the first few members don’t yet have these field populated. I’ll test in more detail once all 400 members are uploaded. Many thanks.

Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 11:00 pm #26787

You’re very welcome. I’m glad that fixed the problem. :)

When you export, the custom profile fields without a value will not be included in the CSV. Could that be what you’re seeing?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.