latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can't get Paypal 2 work for subscriber levels

Home Forums Community Forum Can't get Paypal 2 work for subscriber levels

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  julien des 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Aug 31st, 2013 at 1:23 pm #58924
julien des
Username: xzulien

I have the PayPal error page that says “transaction failed” once I setup membership buttons (level 1,2,3,4).
I’ve got all my parameters setup both on my site and on PayPal account, and what is very strange is that I’m able to use “specific post/page content” sells without a problem at all.

So my question is it optional to work with membership levels, or do I have to setup something with recurring billings on my PayPal account ?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Sep 1st, 2013 at 12:04 pm #58949
julien des
Username: xzulien

Ok, I’ve noticed that my member level buttons are not working at all for any kind of transaction, unless I’m already connected to my PayPal account on the same browser (the account I’m using for the website transactions).

The Buttons for specific posts/pages is working fine so far.

All my parameters are activated both on paypal and S2 member such as “button encryption”
I’ve reviewed all account settings on both sides.

Can I have any support here ?
– I’ve just purchased pro version –

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.