latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can't have multiple pro forms on same page?

Home Forums Community Forum Can't have multiple pro forms on same page?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Sacha Greif 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 10:50 pm #11307
Sacha Greif
Username: sachag

I’m trying to build a “my account” page that centralizes everything the user can do with his account, using tabs.

I have three access levels, so that page includes the following pro forms:

• Edit your profile
  • Edit your billing info
  • Change plan (two forms)
  • Cancel subscription

The problem I’m encountering is that it seems the Billing Modifications forms don’t work when there are other forms present on the same page. Instead of the normal Billing Modification form (with info pre-filled) I get the full sign-up form.

Even with separate pages, I still need to show two forms at the same time on the “change plan” page (since I have 3 plans altogether), and that doesn’t seem to be working…

Am I really supposed to have every single form on a different page? Ideally I want to avoid this, because it will make the whole “My Account” section a lot harder to use and manage.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Sacha Greif.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Apr 21st, 2012 at 6:57 am #11487

Yeah, I’m pretty sure you can’t use more than one s2Member form in the same page. :/

I’ll email Jason asking if there’s a way to do it.

Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 7:13 pm #11775
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread.

Yes, that is correct. Pro Forms use unique element IDs, and they include JavaScript interaction associated with these element IDs. For these reasons, you can only have one instance of a Pro Form on any given Post or Page.

I completely understand the desire to overcome this limitation.
We are working hard to make this possible in the next major release.

Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 7:33 pm #11781
Sacha Greif
Username: sachag

Great to have a definite answer on this. I’ll manage with separate pages for now, but I’m looking forward to the next release!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.