latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Can't see s2member navigation

Home Forums Community Forum Can't see s2member navigation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 17th, 2012 at 6:52 pm #5532
Eric Tucker
Username: redzane

I changed my sql, ftp and other passwords because I had a developer that I needed to fire. After doing so, things don’t work. I went into the wp-config.php file and updated it, but I still can’t see the s2member navigation. I click on the s2member on the left and it displays the ‘quick guide’ title, but nothing underneath. I can’t access any of the navigation for the paypal pro forms or any other options for s2member. I assume the password/user change to my cpanel, mysql, ftp, etc requires me to update various files. The only one I have updated is wp-config.php. What else do I need to do?

Thanks…

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 5:00 pm #5730
Staff Member

Hi Eric. Thanks for your inquiry.

That should do it. It actually sounds like you might have a JavaScript error being introduced within your Dashboard. I did a video tutorial awhile back that walks through ways to debug this on your end. You might take a look here.

Video » s2Member (Option Panels Disappearing?)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.