latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CANT UPLOAD PRO

Home Forums Community Forum CANT UPLOAD PRO

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 24th, 2013 at 8:36 pm #45613
Elva Sajna
Username: esajna

I HAVE LOST MY WEBSITE AND AM HAVING TO REBUILD IT. i REINSTALL S2FRAME WORK AND AM TRYING TO REINSTALL THE PRO UPLOAD. i HAVE COMPLETED ALL OF THE DIRECTIONS FOR BOTH AUTO AND MANUAL UPLOAD IT IS NOT UPLOADING. CAN YOU PLEAS HELP ME.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Mar 25th, 2013 at 4:54 pm #45677

quite simple.
Unpack the pro package on your personal PC.
start FTP and go to your website.
go to the root->wp-content->plugins.
create a folder there s2member-pro
FTP the stuff in the unpacked folder on your PC to that folder.
That’s all there is to it.

HTH

Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 10:52 am #45778
Eduan
Username: Eduan

What do you mean with “UPLOAD IT IS NOT UPLOADING”? It sounds as if for some reason you’re not able to start the upload?

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Mar 28th, 2013 at 1:11 pm #45984
Elva Sajna
Username: esajna

What I am saying is that after manually uploading the file into my ftp files in the proper place and refreshing everything my s2 member never show the pro installed in plugins. I have followed the directions several times and don’t know what else to do. So ultimately I have paid for pro and cannot seem to install it so that I can use it

Posted: Thursday Mar 28th, 2013 at 4:53 pm #45997

could you make a screenshot of the full path of your PRO install and send that to me?
My mail, b [dot] lutgerink [at] betuwe [dot] net
I have the feeling there is something wrong with your path structure.

Posted: Friday Mar 29th, 2013 at 9:53 am #46058

Elva, I also think that you may have the wrong path for s2Member Pro. It’s common to have an extra folder when extracting it from the zip file. Please make sure you don’t have an one s2member-pro folder inside the other: s2member-pro/s2member-pro/, that’s incorrect. s2Member® » Pro » Install/Upgrade Instructions

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.