latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Capability Limit did not work

Home Forums Community Forum Capability Limit did not work

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 22nd, 2013 at 6:12 am #42791
Angela Zou
Username: angelaz

Hi, I have some content set up where there are courses and lessons. Every course post and all its lessons post have the same capability, which is the post ID of the course post. However, when I create a new account that is not suppose to open the lessons, it has no problem of accessing these posts. Why is that?

Angela

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 23rd, 2013 at 7:34 am #43003
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

However, when I create a new account that is not suppose to open the lessons, it has no problem of accessing these posts. Why is that?

Can you access the Post(s) when you are not logged-in?

Posted: Saturday Feb 23rd, 2013 at 7:55 am #43005
Angela Zou

Yes, I am able to access those content without logging in.

Posted: Monday Feb 25th, 2013 at 6:19 am #43150
Bruce
Staff Member

Can you please send us a Dashboard login to your site so we can take a better look at what may be happening here?

See: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Monday Feb 25th, 2013 at 10:32 am #43164
Angela Zou

I already sent them on Friday. It should point to a http://demo.themobu.com/wordpress/. I’ll send it again if you didn’t get them

Posted: Thursday Feb 28th, 2013 at 1:51 am #43369
Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up, and thank-you for your patience.

Details recieved. I’m taking a look now.

Posted: Thursday Feb 28th, 2013 at 1:57 am #43371
Bruce
Staff Member
There seems to be an issue on your installation of WordPress.

I attempted creating a test post on your installation, and got the following error:

Upon further investigation it appears that all Posts and Pages on your site are generating this error. Please contact your hosting provider and let us know when this issue is resolved so that we can diagnose any further problems with s2Member’s restrictions (if they still exist after this is resolved).

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.