latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Captcha isn't working, can't see the image

Home Forums Community Forum Captcha isn't working, can't see the image

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 12th, 2013 at 9:33 am #55576
babbleon
Username: obabilon

I’m using the Pro forms and the captcha that is included. I added the Public and Private keys however the Captcha image is still not showing up. How can I fix this? Here is the form:
http://cpaneuropsych.com/wp-login.php?action=register

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 13th, 2013 at 4:53 am #55636
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

Are you using the advanced options available for the Captcha here?:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› CAPTCHA Anti-Spam Security

It looks to me like the keys you entered here were invalid, so s2Member can’t pull the Captcha correctly. Try either taking these keys out, or generating new Captcha Keys if you have them. If you do not, let me know and I’ll take another look.

Posted: Tuesday Aug 13th, 2013 at 1:15 pm #55683
babbleon

I deleted the keys and still no help. Then I added the new keys and still got the same error. The image isn’t showing up.

Posted: Tuesday Aug 13th, 2013 at 7:00 pm #55705
Bruce
Staff Member

I deleted the keys and still no help. Then I added the new keys and still got the same error. The image isn’t showing up.

Thanks for the update. I just took another look. The issue is that none of s2Member’s JavaScript or CSS is loading on your site. It looks like there may be a permissions issue with your s2member-o.php file. Could you take a look in your s2member directory via FTP and ensure that your s2member-o.php file has the permissions 775?

If this is correct and it’s still not working, we’ll need to take a look you can send Dashboard details here:

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Wednesday Aug 14th, 2013 at 12:37 pm #55783
babbleon

You were right, the permmsions was incorrect. So I fixed it however it still didn’t make a difference. I will send you the dashboard login.

Posted: Wednesday Aug 14th, 2013 at 12:42 pm #55784
babbleon

~ AUTO-GENERATED NOTICE

Action taken: I posted a private contact form and referenced this Topic.

Posted: Thursday Aug 15th, 2013 at 2:18 am #55816
Bruce
Staff Member

You were right, the permmsions was incorrect. So I fixed it however it still didn’t make a difference. I will send you the dashboard login.

Thanks. I’m taking a look now.

Posted: Thursday Aug 15th, 2013 at 2:34 am #55817
Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for your patience.

I just tried to access your server with the FTP credentials you gave me, but they don’t seem to be right. Could you submit the form again with some updated credentials? Thanks.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.