latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CAPTCHA not showing up

Home Forums Community Forum CAPTCHA not showing up

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Brian Stoiber 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 17th, 2013 at 1:54 pm #62005

I have S2Pro set up and running on my site. I am trying to set up the CAPTCHA (SI CAPTCHA Anti-Spam which is suggested). It doesn’t say anything in the the General Settings area about any other instructions other than that I should install and active it.

I have done that but it is not showing up on the Sign-Up page. I have tried disabling the theme and switching to a default one to see if it is the theme’s issue and it is not. I have also tried deactivating all the plugins and it then works but when I have S2Pro activated, it doesn’t work.

Any ideas?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.