latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Card Declined Notification Behavior

Home Forums Community Forum Card Declined Notification Behavior

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Bradley Miller 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 8th, 2013 at 7:31 pm #60955

Hello s2 team/community,

I’ve been developing a site with this plugin for a few weeks now and I have a question about how declined ARB transactions through Authorize.net are handled. I’m assuming they are handled similarly to a cancellation, however, this seems like a unique case that needs a “friendly reminder”.

I understand that there are no EOT notifications built in to s2member. But I am curious if either s2member or authorize.net has some way of notifying members of a declined transaction. This seems like an instance where even a member who wishes to remain a member might not think to change their credit card number after expiration.

What would be the community’s suggested course of action to notify members that their ARB transaction was declined and that they should log into their account and modify their billing information?

The site is currently only local so I cannot post a URL here.

Thanks in advance, the project is almost complete and this is the last piece to code/find a solution for.

-Brad at Black Tag Design

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.