latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CardSave

Home Forums Community Forum CardSave

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 12:29 pm #23426
Nick
Username: cleeveracing

Hi,

Do you integrate with CardSave? I am trying ti get away from Paypal due to their appalling arrogance and sh*t customer service…. not to mention their uncompetitive commercial terms.

If youu do not integrate with Cardsave (who are part of Worldpay), can you let me know who else you do intergrate with.

thanks
Nick

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 5:28 pm #23471
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Nick!

Unfortunately, we are not currently integrated with CardSave. You can check out the list of Payment Processors s2Member is integrated with here and also within your WordPress® Dashboard under s2Member->Other Gateways (with s2Member Pro installed).

It is possible to integrate s2Member with another gateway within your installation of WordPress, however. You can read up on the process within s2Member->PayPal® Options->PayPal® IPN Integration->IPN w/ Proxy Key.

There is also some information regarding the process in the FAQs.

If you do decide to integrate with CardSave, and have any issues within the process, feel free to post here and we will help you through the process the best we can.

We also recently have a member integrate with WarriorPlus, and their code may help you out if you decide to integrate yourself. You can check that out here.

I hope that helps!

Posted: Sunday Sep 2nd, 2012 at 7:48 am #23843
Nick

Hi Bruce,

I would prefer to remain using S2 if possible, but we will move to cardsave….

Are you able to support us with the integration? Otherwise it looks like we will have to migrate to Amember

regards
Nick

Posted: Sunday Sep 2nd, 2012 at 9:09 pm #23883
Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Nick,

Sorry for the delayed response

Are you able to support us with the integration? Otherwise it looks like we will have to migrate to Amember

We will gladly help you out with any issues you have with s2Member once you integrate CardSave. s2Member does have an API for integrating other payment processors as I mentioned in my above post. After gathering data using CardSave’s API, s2Member can process the data through it’s PayPal processor.

You can check out more information on this within the Support Policy.

Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 12:00 pm #24172
Nick

Hi,
I am a little confused, does this mean you guys will write the integration code for us? Or do we have to write the code and then you will support us with any problems.

Best
Nick

Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 2:52 pm #24190
Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Nick,

We can help you out with any problems you have writing the code, as long as it doesn’t violate our s2Member® » Support Policy » Fine Lines, but, unfortunately we do not have the resources available to write the scripts for you.

Sorry about that.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.