latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

catalyst theme and cutover to new site

Home Forums Community Forum catalyst theme and cutover to new site

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 21st, 2012 at 12:35 pm #26063

Hi,

I’m running the 2011 theme with S2member pro and it’s running wonderfully. I’m going to start using the Catalyst theme and have 2 questions please.

1- Has anyone heard if S2member works or does not work with this theme ?

2 – I purchased a single-site S2member pro license. Does this account for any type of cutover situations if I’m building a site on a new host ? Only 1 site at a time would be active. I practiced activating this theme on a test site I have and there are just too many things I need to change/fix on the live site so I’m going to just create a new site, then cut over to the new site after it’s built. I’m doing this so my site isn’t in ‘construction’ mode for very long.

thanks!

btw site name = http://www.debisvideovault.com

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 22nd, 2012 at 7:07 am #26105

Hi John.

1- Has anyone heard if S2member works or does not work with this theme ?

I’m sorry, I have no experience with it.

2 – I purchased a single-site S2member pro license. Does this account for any type of cutover situations if I’m building a site on a new host ? Only 1 site at a time would be active. I practiced activating this theme on a test site I have and there are just too many things I need to change/fix on the live site so I’m going to just create a new site, then cut over to the new site after it’s built. I’m doing this so my site isn’t in ‘construction’ mode for very long.

Sure, you can have a development installation and use s2Member Pro there without a problem. Only live sites count for the Single Site license.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.