latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Categories: Alternative View Protection

Home Forums Community Forum Categories: Alternative View Protection

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Dave Power 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Dec 30th, 2012 at 2:23 pm #35817
Dave Power
Username: davewp196

Hi

I have a category [config] which I have used for grouping some of my posts. I have placed an access restriction on this category to say that the user must be at level 4.

I have included category [config] on my site’s menu list.

I have stated that I want the Alternative View Protection to apply to my navigation menu, but the entry for category is still appearing in the menu.

Is this a known restriction with S2member?

I can see references to people setting up separate menus for each member level, and then creating a modified version of header.php to add bespoke code to generate the required menu.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.