latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Category Restrictions Not Working

Home Forums Community Forum Category Restrictions Not Working

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Helen 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 25th, 2012 at 2:28 pm #6416

Hi Everyone

I’ve allowed open registration (level 0) and only want free registrants to have access to a specific category. What I’m finding is that even non-registered users can see the restricted category.

General Options > Open Registration = Yes (i’ve also tried No, it doesn’t seem to make a difference)

Restrictions > category > Categories that require level #0 or higher = 6 (I’ve tried ‘all’ and it doens’t make a difference)

I’d appreciate any help
tx
Jill

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 25th, 2012 at 5:28 pm #6424
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

I just tested this (I don\’t use it myself) and I think you are correct that there is an issue here.

This is what I see and let me know if it\’s the same and I\’ll pass it on to Jason.

My \”category protected\” posts are showing in the blog roll but if I click on the link to view just that single post it will be protected.

Does that hold true for you as well?

Dave

Posted: Saturday Mar 30th, 2013 at 12:45 am #46122
Helen
Username: helen

Hi, I am new to s2member and I have the same problem. none of the restrictions work for me except the URI that locks down pages…

I searched and found this thread… could someone advise me to see if this problem has been resolved? It’s been a while since your last response.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Helen

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.