latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CCAP in Level #0 or Making Level 1 FREE

Home Forums Community Forum CCAP in Level #0 or Making Level 1 FREE

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 8th, 2012 at 2:50 pm #21543

Hello,

1. I have need of custom capabilities in Level 0. This is for a church site that limits content to members in good standing, manually checked/verified. Specifically I need to limit access to sermon_videos … the audio only files and all other content is open to anyone, member or not. And it would be good if we could also apply this to downloads of the sermon_videos.

I have watched the Video >> s2Member (Custom Capabilities) suggested above but it doesn’t explain, so far as a I saw, how to do the same thing with Level 0 access.

2. If this is not possible is it possible to make Level 1 FREE?

Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

P.S.: I moved this from the “Community Forum” because I’m a paid member. After reading “Customer Support Forum” policy wondering if I should move this back? A quick reply would be appreciated.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  John Vickers.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 9th, 2012 at 4:52 am #21607

Hi John.

It was good that you moved it here, I wouldn’t have seen it in the Community Forum.

Yes, you can have users register free with ccaps using the free registration pro-form: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Free Registration Forms[/hilite]

I hope that helps! :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.